In the next few weeks we will start gearing up for the next issue of Eagle’s View.
Some of the testimonies we are working to include are:
* The second part of Brother Jeff Jenkins. He will be sharing with EV readers his journey as a young Christian and some of the issues he had to deal with.
* A brother shares with us how he ran from God and would not have anything to do with church. One day, God got his attention. Our brother also shares the latest challenge he is dealing with called “cancer”.
* A sister shares her journey from a non Christian home and how the grace of God allowed her path to cross the end time truth.
* A brother shares a testimony about how he felt led to visit his son and his family in the states. While visiting his son, God used him to recognize the symptoms that his granddaughter was suffering with and he witnessed the hand of God touching his granddaughter.
* The second part of our interview with Brother Billy Paul Branham.
If you would like to share your testimony in an upcoming issue of Eagle’s View, please contact us. As always, we plan to share the good news of Christ!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Eagle’s View
PO Box 1510
Lavergne, TN 37086
Or you can give us a call at 615-355-2077.