The average life span of a person is say 75 years. How do people spend their time.
- 3 yrs. – (24 hrs a day) – acquiring an education. Grade school, high school, or college.
- 7 yrs. – (24 hrs a day) – Eating. ( some more , some less)
- 14 yrs. – (day & night) – Working
- 5 yrs. – riding in an automobile or airplane
- 5 yrs. – Talking to each other -( some more, some less)
- 1 yr. – Sick or recovering from sickness
- 24 yrs. – Sleeping
- 3 yrs. – Reading: books, papers, magazines
- 12 yrs. – Amusing themselves with watching TV, going to movies, fishing, & ect.
Lets suppose that you spent every Sunday of your life for 75 years through infancy, childhood, adulthood, and old age in God’s House worshiping during the church service, that would equal 5-1/2 months. But lets double that because you’ve attended Sunday School, so that equals 11 months.
Think about it – 5 years in an automobile and just 11 months in Church & Sunday School !
Think about it – 12 years amusing ourselves with entertainment and just 11 months in Church & Sunday School! “