By Talemwa Busobozi
1. Thou must not read the Bible regularly. – This way, a Christian will lose his/her way.
2. Thou must be weak but not dead. – A Christian will be kept casual, never sincere nor desperate.
3. Thou shalt satisfy thy desires with natural/material things
4. Matthew 6:31-34 Reverse: Therefore, take thought, saying, what shall we eat? Or, what shall we drink? Or Wherewithal shall we be clothed? —For your heavenly father knoweth not that ye have need of these things. Seek ye NOT the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be given you.
5. Thou shalt not by any means testify.
6. Thou shalt keep thyself self absorbed by that whispering in thy mind. You should always see bad about yourself.
7. Thou shalt preach a federalist doctrine.
8. Thou shalt compare your life with others’. This will help you to be envious. If you have money, thou shalt think you don’t have friends, and vice versa. Yes, this will also starve your soul and make you spiritually defeated.
9. Thou shalt always go to Church, clap thy hands, feel good and religious. But never come in contact with the Holy Ghost.
10 James 1:22 reverse: Be ye not doers of the Word, but hearers only. This way, you will be able to fulfill all other commandments as stipulated above.
Note: The reader should know that Satan according to Ezekiel 28: 13-19 was the anointed Cherub, he was called Lucifer which means a Light bearer or an Angel of Light. He was only a creature himself; he does not create but simply perverts what GOD has created. He knows the scriptures better than any mortal man; note how he exchangedscriptures with the Lord Jesus.
God bless each of you
Evangelist Talemwa Busobozi resides in Uganda. He is busy sharing with his people what God has done and is doing in our day. theyouthmessagesite.org